Author Topic: Secure bootloader and crypt CD image. How I can put loader to iso?  (Read 1103 times)

max

Hi. I would like to encrypt the boot disc iso (example with oryginal iso with windows 7). If anyone knows the password -  can run start a Windows installation disc DVD or next explore this DVD when install windows and disccryptor and mount DVD.

How can I encrypt bootloader on this iso, encrypt date and next burn iso (soft imageburn) with encrypted bootloaderm? Is this possible? It`s not work for me on iso DVD, while tnis scenario works only for my pendrive. Why?

How can I upload sncrypted loader to image iso and next burn iso?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:58:19 pm by max »

Italick

Re: Secure bootloader and crypt CD image. How I can put loader to iso?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:19:48 pm »
Hi.

In the sources folder of your Windows 7 installer CD, you can find a file called install.wim, which contains most of the bytes on the CD.

Maybe you could copy install.wim to your system partition and set up a dual boot between your OS and the Windows 7 installer contained by the install.wim file.

Download EasyBCD.  Run EasyBCD and click "add new entry".  Click the WinPE tab below the words "portable/external media".  Choose a name for the entry, and choose the copied .wim file where it says "path".  Click "add entry".  Close EasyBCD.  Restart, and test it.

I am about to test it now.  I don't know yet if it works.

Nope, doesn't work.  Nevermind.

I'll update if I get it working.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:26:38 pm by Italick »

max

Re: Secure bootloader and crypt CD image. How I can put loader to iso?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 01:40:46 am »
HI Italick. Thanks for info :).  My DVD must works with _diferrent_ computers (not only in my laptop). I need burn iso with DVD windows7 (full versions contain installator for x86 and x64) or WinXP (professional) and boot DVD from bios, next write my secret password (from disccryptor) and run standard ms windows installer. I would like get total and full: encrypted bootsector and files,  folders on DVD.

I would like to be able to encrypt image iso the DVD and then encrypt the boot sector in this image and transfer to a burn the disc.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:52:39 am by max »